19 Apr Our COVID-19 Practices
We’re keen to keep you and your family safe.
To do this we’ve outlined a few of our COVID-19 Practices below, ensuring that we are also complying with Liquor Licensing Guidelines
- When picking and packing your successful bids, our team will wear a facemask and gloves
- To comply with NZ Government Guidelines all successful bids will be delivered to you.
- Deliveries will be contactless, and you must be home to receive your items
- You will be notified when we arrive (by call, or knock)
- Our driver will remain at a safe distance, will ask your name and will sign for the delivery on your behalf noting COVID-19. Please remember receivers of the parcel must be 18 years or over.
- We will then place your parcel at an appropriate place for you to uplift and enjoy.